Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Frank

when I was transferred to the rehab floor at the Scott and white hospital I was in no mood to be around anybody. It was at breakfast time that anold grey haired nurse came in my room  and introduced himself to me. The nurse's name was frank and his first words to me were "I know exactly how you feel buddy  yo'll get better eventually," After I was done telling him nobody understood what I was going through Frank explained to me that he too had a stroke when he was sixteen, and that he was fully recovered. I felt attached to frank because he was such a positive  person and he understood everything I was going through. I think that if I didn't meet frank  I would still feel alone. Frank also informed me that a recovery would not be easy and that I had to keep on trying even if I saw no improvement at all. just know that there are too many people in the world for you to be the only one going through what your going through and if you are then accept help from those that are willing to assist  you even if they don't understand what you are going through because sometimes those are the people that you need the most

No comments:

Post a Comment