Sunday, November 20, 2011

Give thanks

this week we will celebrate Thanksgiving so I fiigured I'd blog about what I'm thankful for. Some of this may seem like a repetition but I really am thankful for them. First I am thankful that God gave me a chance to do things right and to see the world from a different perspective. I am also am thankful for my family that has never treated me like I was different. Without my family I would probably be in a wheelchair still but they gave me a reason to get better. I am also thankful for all of the oppurtunities I've had in my life even though I didn't always get what I wanted I always had enough and thats all we need. Lastly, whether or not I've helped anyone with my blog I am thankful for learning how to do it because it has helped me tremendously.

No comments:

Post a Comment